FEATURES:• Stainless Steel Construction
• The basic size of our cooler is 20”X20”X8”, making it the most compact cooler in its class.
• 4 Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir
• Weight: 100 lbs dry, making it the lightest hydraulic cooler in its class
• Flow Rate to 30gpm
• Pressure rated to 3000 psi
• Heat rejection is 20HP at 30gpm with 80°F ETD. This is the highest heat rejection in its class
• Hydraulic filter – This filters your return fluid with a ten micron filter, has an integral bypass valve, and conveniently filters the oil that is added to the reservoir.
• Filter Element = 10 micron
• Filter Bypass valve- Set at 25 psi. This feature protects the filter from over pressurization due to cold oil or a blocked element.
• System Cold Oil Bypass Valve – Set at 60psi. This feature ensures that the low pressure side of the hydraulic system stays at a low pressure. Primarily protects from over pressurization due to cold oil.
• System relief valve – This Feature ensures that the maximum system pressure does not go any higher than what you set the valve at. Factory set at 3000psi and is adjustable from 500psi to 3000psi.
• Flow control valve – This feature ensures the delivery of consistent flow to the hydraulically powered cooling blower motor. It is factory set to ensure the most efficient blower speed.
Replaces Gardner Denver MH3 and MH-C2